Prom: DO’S & DON’T
* You must be a current junior or senior at Harding to buy tickets
-Freshman and sophomores are not able to attend prom, unless going with upper classmen (Junior or Senior)
* FORMAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND!!
* MEN must wear a Tux or suit with jacket and a tie
WOMEN: Formal dress (not too revealing or low cut in the front (chest area) or back, tummy must be covered, and the dress cannot be more than 6 inches above the knee)
* Students are allowed to bring ONLY ONE PERSON/ DATE to prom. Students caught bringing multiple dates or guests will not be allowed to prom.
* Students must NOT have any DETENTIONS to serve, or be on the DO NOT ADMIT, Suspended OR DISMISSED LIST. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
* Students must attend periods 1 through 5 including Advisory on Friday May 11th, 2012 to attend Prom on Friday. (There will be NO EXCEPTIONS!! Field trips, court, doctors, personal illness, family emergency, death in family, etc.)
* If you are bringing someone who does NOT go to Harding you are required to fill out the guest form.
* All prom goers have and ID available. Students from Harding are required to show ID at the door to enter prom. (Students ID, drivers licenses, etc.)
* Students that bring a guest or date that does not attend Harding must be informed of the rules and are required to follow them regardless of age. This is a school function- there is no smoking or drinking. It is the Harding student’s responsibility to inform the guest or date.
* Doors lock at 7:30 p.m. NO one will be admitted to Prom after that time and NO ONE will be allowed to leave early!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
* If the person you are bringing to Prom is over the age of 21 they MUST meet with the principle Doug Revsbeck.
* All Guest forms MUST be signed by your Administrator.
* Students must have less than 10 absences in any one-class period during fourth (4th) quarter including adivsory, or they cannot attend Prom.
* NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED !!!
* NO jeans, t-shirts or shorts
* Students with forged guest forms will not be allowed to attend and tickets will be voided out.
* Students not meeting the dress code will NOT be allowed in and NO refund will be given.